Men can feel emasculated by numerous means. Depending on the kind of man, different things can make one feel emasculated. Examples include;
- Being spoken down to by another alpha male.
- Your girlfriend making you look like pathetic, i.e. opening your ketchup bottle for you.
- Your mother speaking to you like you're six in front of your friends.
- Not being able to get a boner.
- Reading Conservapedia and realising how some men are so overbearing about their masculinity it makes you feel pathetic for belonging to the same gender.
- Expectations and pressure from friends, family and society in general.
- Reduction in personal freedoms and liberties.
- Failure to cope under pressure.