Maranatha Baptist University is a Totalitarian college-level daycare located in Watertown, Wisconsin, implemented with Christian Sharia. It is comprised of around 1,000 undergraduates. These people are probably the reason why Donald Trump won this state.
- Students can only date a person of the opposite sex who attends a Christian church.
- Some of the off-limit areas for couples include
- Classrooms (after class)
- Couples may not be together in vehicles
- Apparently there are guidelines about students dating faculty members
Dress Code (Women)
- Athletic pants, jeans and t-shirts are acceptable for "Casual Dress"
- Dresses and skirts must be worn for "Church Dress"
- Floor dresses are to be worn for for "Semi-Formal/Formal Dress"
- Sleeveless garments are never appropriate unless it is part of an athletic uniform
- Skinny jeans are unacceptable
- For swimming, a one-piece swimsuit must be worn
- Hollister, as well as Abercrombie & Fitch are banned
Dress Code (Men)
- Jeans/cargo pants and t-shirts are acceptable for "Casual Dress"
- Collared shirts, dress shirts, sweaters, or slacks are acceptable for "Business-Casual Look"
- Suits or sports coats, dress shirts, ties and leather shoes are to be worn for "Church Dress"
- Mustaches are not allowed
In order to go off-campus, an E-pass card is required in many instances. You will need an E-Pass card if you are:
- Going to a pool
- Going one hour away from the university
- Attending any church other than your "usual"
- Many other places
Music and Entertainment
- Unapproved types of music include:
- Any type of Rock (including Gospel Rock)
- Contemporary Christian
- No student may attend a movie theater
- No student may watch a movie rated "R", "X" or "NC-17"
- Video games rated "M" or "T" are to be evaluated by a residential assistant or faculty member for approval
- Video games that include Rock Music are banned
General Attendance Policies
- All Convocations as well as Sunday Church services are to be attended. Convocation is conducted Monday-Friday.
- Students MUST attend at least one (1) out of two (2) Fine Arts performances per semester