|Martin Joseph O'Malley|
|Political party:||Democratic party|
|Education:||The Catholic University of America
University of Maryland, Baltimore
|Born||January 18, 1963|
Martin Joseph O'Malley (born January 18, 1963) is a Democratic American politician who was the 61st Governor of Maryland, from 2007 to 2015. Prior to being elected Governor, he served as the Mayor of Baltimore from 1999 to 2007 and was a Baltimore City Councilor from 1991 to 1999.
Awesome things about him
O'Malley made same sex marriage legal in Maryland. He also signed a bill to ban shark trading in Maryland making it the 6th state to ban this sort of act.  He called Donald Trump an "Immigrant-Bashing Carnival Barker" he also said The United States “symbol is the Statue of Liberty” and “not a barbed wire fence.”  O'Malley later called Trump a "fascist demagogue". 
- Martin O'Malley Incorporates material from Wikipedia
- Martin O’Malley Joins ClearGov Board of Directors
- Maryland Becomes First State on East Coast to Ban Shark Fin Trade
- Governor Martin O’Malley called Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump an “immigrant-bashing carnival barker”
- Presidential candidate Martin O'Malley: Donald Trump is a 'fascist demagogue'