|Ronald Harold Johnson|
|Education:||University of Minnesota|
|Born||April 8, 1955|
- He was one of many Republicans to make up wild conspiracy theories about Benghazi
- He called scientists that believe in climate change "crazy"
- He made stuff up about the Affordable Care Act to justify his opposition
- He voted against the popular Manchin-Toomey background check bill
- He opposes raising the debt ceiling, despite the fact that not raising it would tank the United States's economy. Apparently he thinks that Greece is a perfect economic model.
- Our Dumb Senator How Wisconsinites feel about Johnson