Beliefs of Trumpism
People who believe in Trumpism believe Donald Trump is a god. If you talk bad about Donald Trump in front of a person who believes in Trumpism, they will think you've been brainwashed by MSNBC or CNN and will insult you by saying "you stupid libtard!" or "you Communist!" But the true person that been brainwashed is the person who believes in Trumpism.
Those who believe in Trumpism often believe that those who do not believe exactly what they do are "Communists", "Freemasons" and/or "Jews".
Not to mention the following:
- Trump didn't lose the 2020 U.S. Presidential Election despite many courts and international observers agreeing that the election was fair.
- Any news article that is "anti-Trump" or that ever so slightly questions his rhetoric is considered "Fake News".
- If a country were to be under a "Trumpist-Theocracy", saying "Happy Holidays" would be illegal, as Christmas would be the only legal December holiday.
- Net Neutrality would also be illegal and heavily frowned upon.
- Liberty University would be declared as "the best university in America".
- NFL players who kneel during the National Anthem would be fired, suspended and/or fined as well as being heavily ostracized.
- Every woman of the #MeToo movement is lying.
People who believe in Trumpism
- Donald Trump
- Rich snobs
- Alex Jones
- Ben Shapiro (Pretends to be Jewish)
- Candace Owens
- Jordan Peterson
- G. Edward Griffin
- David Icke
- Mark Dice
- Paul Joseph Watson
We hope you like the external links we've found for you though we know links won't always suit everybody. If you like our links, please return to Liberapedia later when you've got everything you want from our links. If our links don't suit you, you can come back to Liberapedia and look for something that suits you better.